Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Tuesday 14 August 2018

YouTuber Joe Sugg announced as fourth contestant for Strictly Come Dancing 2018

Screen Shot 2018-08-14 at 08.24.43

And the fourth celebrity announced for Strictly Come Dancing. is… YouTuber Joe Sugg!

The British internet star was unveiled by interim BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show hosts Scott Mills and Chris Stark on Tuesday morning, after they had quizzed him while he used a voice-changer.

“It’s the most nervous, but most excited I’ve been in a long time,” said Sugg, adding that the only dancing experience he has had in his life has been while under the influence of alcohol.

The YouTuber – who is the brother of Zoe Sugg, better known as Zoella – added that he found it very difficult to keep the announcement secret.

Im the sort of person that I can’t make my mind up on anything – I always want to ask other peoples opinions on what I should do,” he said. 

And though he says he’ll just be taking the show week by week, he added that his family may have a particular benchmark in mind: “My nan used to dance [in Blackpool] so if I could get there it’d be really nice for her,” he said.

But for now he’s just excited to get suited and booted: “I’m a big fan of a cuban heel as I’m not the tallest, so I’m going to really embrace that.”

Strictly Come Dancing will return to BBC1 this autumn

Sign up for the free RadioTimes.com newsletter



from Radio Times https://ift.tt/2vFletU

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot