Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Thursday 10 June 2021

Slice of life: 10 delicious ways to make the most of watermelon

There’s nothing more refreshing than a chunk of cool, juicy watermelon – but even the smallest fruit generates a lot of leftovers. Here’s how to turn them into quick and easy salads, granita, gazpacho …

I’ve mentioned this before, but waste watermelon is a real problem in my house. On every supermarket trip, my three-year-old sees a watermelon and demands a watermelon, only to eat the daintiest slice of watermelon once he’s home. I am regularly left to consume approximately 98% of a watermelon by myself, and it’s getting boring. So, in a bid to combat this crushing watermelon ennui – and because it happens to be watermelon season – I have collected 10 of the best watermelon recipes on the internet.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/3wdCtiX

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot