Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday 18 June 2021

‘I’d rather die actually living’: Bills’ Cole Beasley leans into anti-vaccine stance

  • Wideout says he’d rather retire than follow NFL’s Covid rules
  • Beasley: ‘I may die of covid, but I’d rather die actually living’

Buffalo Bills wide receiver Cole Beasley leaned into the sharp backlash from statements he’s made critical of the coronavirus vaccine on Friday, disclosing that he is not vaccinated and pledging to “live my one life like I want to regardless”.

“I will be outside doing what I do,” he wrote in a statement posted to social media. “I’ll be out in the public. If your (sic) scared of me then steer clear, or get vaccinated. Point. Blank. Period. I may die of covid, but I’d rather die actually living.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/3vDJtVn

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot