Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Saturday 1 May 2021

Asparagus cannelloni and broccolini with chorizo: Yotam Ottolenghi’s spring recipes

A riot of fresh spring flavours: asparagus rolled in fresh pasta and smothered in pesto and bechamel, and a knockout tapa of charred baby broccoli with manchego and creme fraiche

Asparagus, I’m sorry. A month or so ago, I suggested there were only so many more ways in which you could be seen in a new light, and then you arrive as a celebration of spring and I’m energised and excited all over again. Excited not just to eat you as you are – brushed with olive oil, chargrilled and sprinkled with lemon, salt and pepper – but also about the possibilities and the new adventures we can go on together. Is that apology abject enough for you? I hope today’s recipe does you and your spears justice, and I already can’t wait to see in spring with you again next year.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/3aTqEWI

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot