Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Saturday 6 March 2021

My partner wants her ex to stay over, and it makes me worry | Dear Mariella

It’s your insecurities that need attending to here, says Mariella Frostrup. Think of this visitor as an old friend and don’t police your relationship

The dilemma I’m in a wonderful relationship with a lovely woman. She’s always been very open and honest, and early on she revealed that she keeps in touch with an ex-boyfriend and would like him to stay over at times.

I’m assured it’s platonic and I do trust her. We both keep in touch with our exes in a friendly, casual way. However, the thought of having an ex sleep over makes me very uncomfortable. I expressed my worries a couple of years ago when the subject was first raised, and we agreed to put it on the back burner.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/2Oz4QHG

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot