Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday 5 March 2021

My life in sex: the woman who lost her virginity twice

How did the second time compare with losing my “first” virginity? It was certainly more memorable

I had gender reassignment surgery in the late 2000s, and while I had been sexually active prior to this, I had always imagined what it would be like to have sex as a woman for the first time. I had pictured a whirlwind romance or a hotel room, or maybe even a seedy club. What actually happened was altogether more intriguing.

At the time I was a keen photographer, and was also beginning to explore the kink scene. These interests intersected when a couple asked if I wanted to photograph their new dungeon equipment for them. At this point no sexual high jinks were on my mind, just a two-hour train journey across a sodden Lancashire and a warm cup of tea at the end. But when I arrived, the man and woman were charming and interesting, and ended up asking if I’d be keen to try the equipment.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/38cVIiK

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot