Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Sunday 29 November 2020

'He understands Washington': Joe Scarborough finds echoes of Truman in Biden

The Morning Joe host, author of a new book on Harry S Truman, sees parallels in the two presidents’ efforts to rebuild

Joe Scarborough had been discussing Joe Biden’s cabinet, Donald Trump’s delusions and America’s battered claim to be the indispensable nation when the conversation took an unexpected turn.

“I knew yesterday morning it was Mika’s and my anniversary and she said nothing and about five o’clock in the afternoon I walked in and I said, ‘Is today a special day for you?’” Scarborough shared with his TV guests last Wednesday. “She goes, ‘Yeah, I guess, whatever.’”

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/33sEIm9

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot