Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Saturday 12 September 2020

Sunday with Brian Cox: ‘I take guests out, my apartment is so untidy’

The actor takes us through his 10,000 daily steps, from watching Andrew Marr to going back to bed to making a rollmop salad in the evening

How does Sunday start? When in London, with an hour watching Andrew Marr on the television. I quickly become depressed because some wazzock he has interviewed will have deeply irritated me, so I’ll probably go back to bed in an attempt to sleep my anger off.

The perfect morning? A walk through Regent’s Park in an effort to hit my 10,000 daily steps, and then breakfast at Greenberry Café. There are photographs on the walls of people who have been part of their community, myself included, which warms me. Then I’d like to go home and do absolutely nothing.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/3mhadHF

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot