Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Thursday 24 September 2020

Coronavirus live news: France sees record new cases; virus may be becoming more contagious

US scientists believe virus is mutating, becoming more contagious; EU warns pandemic worse now than at March peak in several countries

Here are the key developments from the last few hours:

That’s it from me, Helen Sullivan for today.

Now, as you all know, it is my duty and honour to bring you the very latest in coronavirus news. But if you’ll allow it, here is a non-pandemic piece about sisters, a pair of stolen boots and very Scottish chins:

I’m not sure that I’ll ever feel completely Australian. But I know that I only began to feel settled here when my sister visited. She is where I am from, she fastens the compass needle to the compass. In my old-new boots, I feel like she is where I am always going, too.

Related: My sister and I shared my grandmother’s beautiful boots. When they were stolen, we were devastated | Helen Sullivan

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/331SKvj

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot