Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Sunday 9 August 2020

Who is Selling Sunset star Heather Rae Young’s fiancé Tarek El Moussa?

Heather Rae young, tarek el Moussa

Selling Sunset season three has set Netflix alight since it launched on Friday and one thing that keeps cropping up is the identity of Heather Rae Young’s fiancé and why he doesn’t feature in the show.

*This article contains spoilers about Selling Sunset season three*

Tarek El Moussa, 38, is the man in question and, as a mirror opposite of Chrishell Stause’s reported discovery by text that she was being divorced by husband Justin, Heather, 32, suddenly announced she was getting married.

“The Future Mrs. Tarek El Moussa!!!!” screamed the Selling Sunset realtor on her Instagram just over a week ago.

View this post on Instagram

The Future Mrs. Tarek El Moussa!!!! @dukeimages

A post shared by Heather Rae Young (@heatherraeyoung) on

Tarek had his own Instagram worthy post: “This is the exact moment I got down on one knee and asked @heatherraeyoungto be my wife! You just never know where life is going to take you. If you told me 13 months ago I would be engaged today I would have called you crazy. You just can’t predict what’s going to happen. One moment you are sitting there and the next your life is completely different.”

His enthusiastic message didn’t stop there as he revealed the former Playboy model had “not only become my best friend but she’s also incredible to [children] Tay and Bray”.

View this post on Instagram

This is the exact moment I got down on one knee and asked @heatherraeyoung to be my wife! . You just never know where life is going to take you. If you told me 13 months ago I would be engaged today I would have called you crazy. . You just can’t predict what’s going to happen. One moment you are sitting there and the next your life is completely different. . The second I saw @heatherraeyoung I knew my life would never be the same. She’s not only become my best friend but she’s also incredible to Tay and Bray. . Some of you have followed me for years and have supported me throughout my struggles. . I want to say thank you and I couldn’t have gotten here without you! . Now…who wants to see the RING??:) .

A post shared by Tarek El Moussa (@therealtarekelmoussa) on

So, former Playboy model Heather and Tarek are blissfully happy, but why hasn’t he featured in season three of the hit series set in the opulent Los Angeles real estate world at the Oppenheim Group?

House Beautiful reported that it’s because he’s under contract on HGTV channel presenting another Californian real estate programme Flip or Flop with his ex-wife Christina Anstead.

It’s the same reason that Justin Hartley hasn’t appeared on Selling Sunset. His contract with NBC family drama This Is Us reportedly prevented him from appearing, although it’s doubtful he would have been keen to appear in the new season of the real estate docusoap judging by the spectacular revelations.

A key scene in season three occurs when Chrishell reveals that Justin allegedly texted her to tell her that he had filed for divorce. This revelation has not been verified by Justin himself.

Selling Sunset seasons 1-3 are streaming now on Netflix – check out our lists of the best series on Netflix and the best movies on Netflix, or see what else is on with our TV Guide.



from Radio Times https://ift.tt/3gJCrYn

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot