Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Saturday 11 July 2020

Tim Minchin: ‘Closest brush with the law? Nude run, 1996’

The Australian comedian and musician on social media, the anxiety of love and Abba hits

Born in Western Australia, Tim Minchin, 44, began his career as a comedian, winning the 2005 Perrier best newcomer award at the Edinburgh festival fringe. In 2009, the Royal Shakespeare Company commissioned him to write music and lyrics for a stage adaptation of Roald Dahl’s Matilda. The musical has won more than 90 international awards. Minchin cowrote, and stars in, the Sky series Upright, and has released a single, I’ll Take Lonely Tonight, from his forthcoming debut album, Apart Together. He is married with two children and lives in Sydney.

When were you happiest?
Maybe when my wife Sarah and I were walking back to our hotel in Covent Garden, London, through the snow after the Olivier awards when Matilda won all the stuff. Hold on, I’m meant to say the birth of my children, aren’t I?

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/3enC7MR

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot