Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Sunday 12 July 2020

Naomi Klein: 'We must not return to the pre-Covid status quo, only worse'

What kind of world will the coronavirus crisis leave us with? Interviewed for a Guardian Live event, the activist and author insists that the climate, equality and fairness must be at the heart of the post-pandemic recovery

Katharine Viner: Hello, Naomi. How are you finding lockdown?

Naomi Klein: For those of us who were teaching our students by Zoom, as I was – home schooling, doing that juggle and figuring out how to bake – we had it really cushy. Now I am back in Canada for the summer with my family, in quarantine because in Canada, if you come from the US, you have to be in very strict quarantine. I have not left the house in almost two weeks. I am actually developing some phobias about leaving lockdown.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/2Zkx6k1

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot