Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Saturday 13 June 2020

Victoria Beckham: ‘I guess it was a sign of insecurity, wearing very tight clothes’

The designer answers questions on personal style, the Spice Girls and fashion after corona, put by Class of 2020 fashion graduates

Victoria Beckham has an office in her Cotswolds house, where she spent lockdown, but when she answers the phone, that’s not where she is. “Um, no, Harper’s taken over my office. She’s trying to do all her schoolwork and, well, she’s kind of decided that’s her space now. So I’m downstairs… we’re all dotted around the house, me and David and the boys, trying to work, trying to get schoolwork done. There’s often someone holding a laptop up to a window, trying to get reception.” Whoever you are, 2020 has had its challenges.

As a patron of Graduate fashion week, Beckham is on the line to answer questions sent in by fashion students from all over the country. “To be honest, I feel like I have so many more questions than I do answers, right now – like everyone else,” she says. Still, she is optimistic that this strangest of final terms will prove a valuable learning experience. “The generation coming into adulthood now will have experienced something that none of the rest of us have. I feel like this has taught all of us a lot about how to work together as teams, both in our home lives and professionally. This crisis will have expanded the horizons of all of us, in a way.”

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/2AvYpOO

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot