Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Saturday 27 June 2020

Lemon, aubergine and confit salmon: Yotam Ottolenghi's pasta recipes

Whichever pasta is your number one, you’re likely to love any (or all) of these recipes for spaghetti, lemon and anchovy, confit salmon pappardelle, and a roast aubergine sauce with tahini

The Serious Eats website recently hosted a tournament to determine the greatest pasta shape of all. Named Starch Madness 2020: The Big Al Dente, it left the final decision to us, the people, over six rounds of voting, and I was soon engrossed. Opinions ran deep, as did mine, especially when I found myself in baffled disagreement with the popular choice: how could penne rigate possibly make it to the final four when orecchiette stumbled in the second round? But before I let my pasta rage get the better of me, I chose instead to focus on the positive. Namely, the undisputed uniting force of a bowl of starchy comfort, which is just what’s needed right now. Buon appetito!

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/2Vq7wro

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot