Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Saturday 9 May 2020

I’ve craved a slower pace of life – and want to make it permanent | Dear Mariella

When lockdown has ended, we must continue to live simpler lives to benefit both us and the planet, says Mariella Frostrup

The dilemma I know we’re in the middle of a global pandemic with the economy knackered and the free world led by a man like Trump. I know our freedom has been temporarily taken away from us. But I’m dreading the end of lockdown.

For years I’ve craved a slower pace of life. Lockdown has allowed me to spend time with my family – and not on the relentless promise of success in my career. It has allowed me to play and learn with my child, rather than rush to drop-off or pick-up at wraparound care. It has allowed me to walk in woodland rather than standing on a crowded commuter train. In many ways it has been idyllic.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/2LbR3lk

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot