Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Tuesday 28 April 2020

'I love fame': how Caroline Calloway survived being cancelled

The Instagram influencer talks about the backlash to her ‘creativity workshops’, her reneged book deal, her addiction and the fallout from her relationship with her ghostwriter

It is hard to imagine Caroline Calloway being of any time before the internet – like picturing a present-day Joan of Arc. She laughs when I tell her so.

“Oh my God, are you kidding me? Caroline Calloway born in medieval Europe would be so fucking screwed. I’d be in the town square with a stack of pamphlets about what I ate for breakfast, being like ‘Hear ye, hear ye’. It would be a nightmare – mainly for the other villagers. I’d be living my truth.”

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/2KC91wY

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot