Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Sunday 29 December 2019

I thought to raise a feminist daughter I needed to raise a tomboy. But now we both love Frozen | Megan Maurice

At first I tried to hold out against the cultural juggernaut that is Elsa and her gang, but in the end I was powerless to resist

When I was pregnant with my daughter, I naively imagined that I would soon have a small person I could completely mould. I imagined us having all the same interests and being able to guide her in choosing fun and interesting hobbies.

And then I gave birth to this tiny person who, from the minute she was born three weeks earlier than expected, had her own ideas about when and how she would do things. Eventually I came to realise that as much as I believed I would hold this incredible sway over her tastes and interests, many times she is the one influencing me.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/2ZBho2z

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot