Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Friday 2 August 2019

'Don't play Truth or Dare with your mum': how to survive a family holiday by train

No-fly travel is in – but there’s an art to sharing a sleeper triple berth with your parents

For many of us, there comes that most unwelcome of moments in life when we realise that, against our better judgment, our parents had the right idea about something all along. I had one such moment a few weeks ago as I scrolled through Instagram. Every other post in my feed showcased a natty millennial embarking on a photogenic, environmentally-conscious holiday by train. Typical, I thought.

As a child of the 90s, the past few years have seen the worst memories of my youth – scrunchies, the Spice Girls – back in favour. Now, it seems, it is the turn of my parents’ dorky obsession with rail travel, which defined and scarred my early life, to be recast as the height of chic.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/2Zsn8uw

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot