Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Wednesday 29 May 2019

New Gillette ad shows father helping transgender son to shave

  • Samson Bonkeabantu Brown says he was honored to star in ad
  • ‘My father encouraged me to live authentically as my best self’

A transgender man learning to shave is featured in a new ad by razor company Gillette. The ad, posted to Gillette’s Facebook page, features Toronto-based artist Samson Bonkeabantu Brown shaving with some coaching from his father.

“I always knew I was different. I didn’t know there was a term for the type of person that I was. I went into my transition just wanting to me happy. I’m glad I’m at the point where I’m able to shave,” he says. “I’m at the point in my manhood where I’m actually happy.”

Continue reading...

from The Guardian http://bit.ly/2I1QoAQ

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot