Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Wednesday 12 December 2018

My shopping habits help Amazon take over the world. Alexa, this ends now | Krista Burton

Underneath my glee at the deals and the convenience, I know Amazon is not good. And so, I’m starting with Christmas.

This holiday season, what I’d like is some self-discipline. Not towards cookies or festive cranberry-flavored cocktails – give all those to me – but towards the incredible ease and convenience of buying every last one of my gifts on Amazon.

Last year I did not purchase a single major present that did not come from Amazon. Not one. And while I’ve been lured in by the reasonable prices and free (for a fee!) Prime shipping for years, it’s only in the last 12 months that I’ve finally realized: the reason Amazon keeps taking over the world, despite having terrible labor practices, is … me.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/2Pz1Y8i

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot