Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Sunday 30 December 2018

My boyfriend and I are well matched, but I just don’t fancy him | Dear Mariella

He doesn’t seem to be offering you much, so don’t just ‘make do’, says Mariella Frostrup

The dilemma I have been dating my boyfriend for three months. He is intelligent and thoughtful, sensitive and funny. We are in our 30s and have the same long-term goals – to travel, see where life takes us and not add children to a relationship.

I wasn’t physically attracted to him, but the way he treats me convinced me to give it a go. I’m not convinced there’s enough “spark” and find myself inwardly picking apart his appearance and his unwavering devotion to me, which I find soppy and cloying. Some things actively turn me off, for example chewing food loudly with his mouth open and getting food all over his face, or the way he dresses. Then I feel guilty as he would not judge me in the same way.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian http://bit.ly/2AkUCk8

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot