Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Tuesday 25 December 2018

'Donald Glover likes to learn, which made my job easier': the choreographer behind This Is America

The Rwanda-born dancer, who grew up in south London, helped create the most talked-about video of the year

When I got the call from Donald Glover’s manager, asking me to choreograph his video, I didn’t know much about him. I said: “Let me go and research him”, which is when I realised I knew loads of his songs. My friends were like, “That’s Childish Gambino, yo! Tell me more!” But I couldn’t. I didn’t even say I was making a video with him. I’m serious about non-disclosure agreements – even my mum didn’t know about it until it came out, on 5 May.

Continue reading...

from The Guardian http://bit.ly/2Srd7tW

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot