Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Wednesday 15 August 2018

All hail Madonna, a 60-year-old woman who won’t be quiet | Fiona Sturges

The pop singer turns 60 this week – and she is still defying the critics who tell older women to ‘gracefully’ fade away

Is Madonna dead?” my daughter asked recently, while we danced like idiots in the kitchen to Vogue. Having spent a good few months inculcating my child with Madonna’s back catalogue, I realised I’d told her nothing about the woman herself. My daughter is still young enough to have no interest in the age of the singers she listens to – living or dead is generally enough information for her. If only we all felt that way.

Related: Matt Cain on Madonna: ‘She opened up gay culture to the mainstream’

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/2MrCZGn

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot