Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Monday 16 July 2018

Patrick Reed heads for the Open: 'I feel like I can win every week'

Masters champion believes, having won a first major, he is now ready to go for the career slam and next on his list is The Open

Four years have passed since Patrick Reed, giddy with excitement following a World Golf Championship success in Florida, declared himself a world top-five golfer. Oh, how they laughed. Who does he think he is?

In April, Reed delivered on that promise in emphatic style. Rory McIlroy was among those who could not keep pace with the Texan as he marched towards Masters glory. “The best thing about that is I get to go back every year now,” says Reed. “When I am 70 years old, I’ll be able to have my grandchildren caddie for me in the par-three contest.”

Continue reading...

from The Guardian https://ift.tt/2us8dD4

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot